Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3

Go down 
5 posters

Should i be appointed a staff position within the server?
Admin
Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 I_vote_lcap9%Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 I_vote_lcap36%Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
Neither
Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 I_vote_lcap45%Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
You love me so much u want me to be an Admin=)
Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 I_vote_lcap9%Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 Empty
PostSubject: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:03 am

Ok everyone this is my new mod app. This will give a full understanding of me. i think -__-

About me: My IRL name is Tyler. My IGN is Kelvendros... Ok to first start about me i am a very kind person as long as the person im comunicating with is kind to me. Otherwise i can resolve the conflicts that may be created.
I love to help whenever help is needed. I hate being spammed, it gets really annoying. I love to just sit and talk with peeps in the game. I really want to help this server get up
off the ground and reach the sky =) you know like birds do. Some things about my life is that i love to play basketball, baseball, and football. Point guard in basketball, Left fielder in baseball, and
wide receiver in football. I can run a 5:45 mile and i think golf is pretty legit lol.

Why We Would Pick You: Ok well i know that as a Mod, i will do my duties in the server, and have fun at the same time. I will make sure to help people within the server.
I am for surely going to be a committed member of this server and promise to stay with it and not go off like the last time when it went down for a little bit. Another thing is that you "Mikey" are not really on when i am on. I can take charge at night for you. Idk if you would but take it into consideration of putting me as an Admin during the night time when you are not on and sleeping, along with most of the other staff.
I am living in the US, and that will make it where there is authority logged in at all times. This will help prevent people who farm/boost pk points and also prevent
disturbances within the sever.

What I Can Do If I Get Chosen: If i get chosen i will show the server that i was a good choice for a mod/Admin on the server. If i catch someone doing something wrong
i will give them a chance to backup themselves. (depends on the story) I will make sure that all rules broken will be taken seriously and taken care of in a manerly way. I know that if i catch people such as boosters, dupers, or any other big disturbances that i must report it in the chain of command, I will also make sure everyone enjoys the server.

Some Extra Info: I really would prefer this server to many people. I donated RSGP and also am going to donate some accounts that can rack up somewhat good money. I am in the U.S. which is different from the rest of the staff in here, so that will help with the staffing. I am a very kind and gental person, just stay on my happy side, which is pretty easy. Unless ur reach and sit there and call me gay. haha jk reach. =)

But take me into consideration mikey please. I want to help with this server again. I wont leave you again. i am going to keep up with all news, and information on forums and the server itself. Damn this is like the longest mod app ive ever written. w/e its cool though cuz i want the job of Mod/Admin. Ok Guys thanks for reading this if u had the patience... lol <3 Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 743525160 Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 600353185 Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 91952551

Thanks for reading this =) <3 lol
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 12:57 pm

I voted moderator.
However once the poll reaches 10 votes I shall decide.
I also check IPs of people who voted (yeah I can do that) just to make sure everything is legit.

However good luck and I do know you as a great member of staff from This Is Reality.

Thanks, Mikey Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:25 pm

thanks bro
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:38 pm

Np Smile
Btw what do you think of the new buttons at the top?
Just made em in ps5 Very Happy

- Mikey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 5:36 pm

Just something. I live in Canada so I am on when mikey isn't :p. I voted no because don't know youwell.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/youbewonderin
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:07 pm

So far theres 2 for admin and 6 votes left to obtain.
So yeah you MAY receive a staff position...
Back to top Go down
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:12 pm

Mikey make sure he doesn't vote for himself, that wouldn't be fair.
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:21 pm

lol its gonna take forever for votes to be put in...
Back to top Go down
Power
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Power

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 9:18 pm

I know what you could do as a Moderator so that is why I voted that.
But why a Admin?
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 4:07 am

because i know that i have the responsibility to do so within the server. I know what my duties would be and actions to take in all situations.
Back to top Go down
kip1130
Noob
Noob
kip1130

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 6:23 pm

i voted mod since you helped me when i started =D
Back to top Go down
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 6:05 pm

I change my vote to mod. GL Kelvendros
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:11 pm

Admin
9% [ 1 ]
36% [ 4 ]
Neither
45% [ 5 ]
You love me so much u want me to be an Admin=)
9% [ 1 ]

6 votes for mod +.
Since you got more votes on mod than admin you will receive moderator status shortly.

Thanks, Mikey Very Happy

Last edited by Mikey on Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3   Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelvendro's Redo App... P.S. Reach im not gay fagget=) <3
Page 1 of 1