Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App

Go down 
+2
Power
kelvendros
6 posters

Should i be a mod or not?
yes
Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App I_vote_lcap100%Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
no
Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App I_vote_lcap0%Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App Empty
PostSubject: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App EmptyWed Jun 15, 2011 11:08 pm

Ok everyone this is my new mod app. not only does it tell more about myself, but it helps the viewers get a bigger vision of what i am like.

About me: My IRL name is Tyler. My IGN is Kelvendros... Ok to first start about me i am a very kind person as long as the person im comunicating with is kind to me.
I love to help whenever help is needed. I hate being spammed, it gets really annoying. I love to just sit and talk with peeps in the game. I really want to help this server get up
off the ground and reach the sky =). Some things about my life is that i love to play basketball, baseball, and football. Point guard in basketball, Left fielder in baseball, and
wide receiver in football. I can run a 5:45 mile and i think golf is pretty legit lol.

Why We Would Pick You: Ok well i know that as a Mod, i will do my duties in the server, and have fun at the same time. I will make sure to help people within the server.
I am a commited member of this server and plan on continuing this way. Another thing is that all of the mods, admins are from the UK or seomwhere around there.
I am living in the US, and that will make it where there is authority logged in at all times. This will help prevent people who farm/boost pk points and also prevent
disturbances within the sever.

What I Can Do If I Get Chosen: If i get chosen i will show the server that i was a good choice for a mod on the server. If i catch someone doing something wrong
i will give them a chance to backup themselves. I will make sure that all rules broken will be taken seriously and taken care of in a manerly way. I know that if i catch people such as boosters, dupers, or any other big disturbances that i must report it to the admin and the admin takes it to the owner, which is Mikey. I will make everything fare within the game
and make sure everyone enjoys the server.

Some Extra Info: I really would prefer this server to many people. I donated 10m rsgp and found it to be totally worth it. Another reason i want to be a mod is because within the last 2 days or so
Torva is the only moderator i have seen. And that was once. I know that i will be able to play alot and take resposibilities of my actions.

Thanks for reading this =) <3 lol

Last edited by kelvendros on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Power
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Power

PostSubject: Re: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 1:37 am

My vote yes and GO POWER TOO
Back to top Go down
Black Ops
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:20 pm

No.

Ha im kiddin kelv, this guys a beast mod Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 8:54 am

black ops... ur such an ass hole... lolol
jkjk
dude im first 138 that isnt an admin! lol
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 11:46 am

Very nice app please add a poll Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
lasse f h
Learning
Learning
lasse f h

PostSubject: Re: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:13 pm

i voted yes cuz it is a good app and it looks like it could be fun having u around more Smile
Back to top Go down
cammie
Learning
Learning

PostSubject: Re: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 3:09 pm

gets my vote gl on mod srsly mikey not making him mod would be a mistake
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 9:02 pm

thx. finally back from camp... went down a 2000 foot zip line
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:36 pm

You will receive moderator some time during the week when I get my laptop back probably Tuesday Smile

Thanks for applying and congratulations Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App   Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App Empty

Back to top Go down

Pimp Ass Kelvendros's Mod App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Pk - Forums :: Annoucements :: Moderator Applications!-
Jump to: