Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Jack's Mod Application

Go down 
2 posters

Should i be a mod ?
Yess
Jack's Mod Application I_vote_lcap25%Jack's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Noo
Jack's Mod Application I_vote_lcap75%Jack's Mod Application I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Jack
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
Jack

Jack's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Jack's Mod Application   Jack's Mod Application EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:30 am

Where are you from: I'm From North East England
How active are you? (How long can you play daily): as most of you know im on nearly all of the time whenever im awake could be from 2-12 hours a day depending on how i feel ( GMT 0 )
Talk about your experience: i've never been a mod or admin on any servers im mostly just enjoyed my time to much to wonder about mod or admin, but with this server i've been on it for a long duration and i feel i could help the server out with the amount of time i spend on if other mods such as lasse arn't online to help out the with the situation i'm also very friendly and wont hate or get annoyed very easily inless someone is disobeying the rules and as i mentioned above im a very active member of the sever and will continue playing it until it ceases to exist
Give Some information about yourself: well i've been an avid runescape player for a long time mainly 5 years so i know a lot about the game i love to play it and any variations on it, ive always loved 317 servers but none of them always seem to last long but this seems to be going somewhere with all the fantastic updates , so ive decided to settle on this one
if you do not get the moderator position would you quit the game?: defiantly not i love this server too much to just leave if i dont get mod but on the other hand i would love to be mod Razz
Back to top Go down
killfreak
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
killfreak

Jack's Mod Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack's Mod Application   Jack's Mod Application EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:09 pm

no look rules dude.

#Locked!
Back to top Go down

Jack's Mod Application
Page 1 of 1