Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Ok all done - Please read!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

Ok all done - Please read! Empty
PostSubject: Ok all done - Please read!   Ok all done - Please read! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 3:13 pm

Guys the server WILL be up by the end of this week for sure Very Happy
When the server does come online the poll will be taken down and whatever the main result is will be done Smile
Also I'm considering a staff reset for ALL staff members but I won't be doing that anytime soon Razz

Also we WILL be needing donations for a new auto donation service by my friend known as "mad turnip".
Some of you may know him but I'm sure I can get his new plimus auto donation service cheaper than usual Very Happy
If we do get this I will be changing donations completely, going to plimus means that whatever you guys buy have to add 20% VAT BUT plimus is extremely secure and the best way in my opinion to use auto donation systems (+ I'm close to my paypal receiving limit Awesome )

http://www.rune-server.org/runescape-development/rs2-server/show-off/321085-mad-turnip-2011-donation-system.html That is the auto donation system, it looks sxy right? Awesome

THE GRAND EXCHANGE!!!! affraid

Ok so I was browsing on Rune-Server and came across an amazing looking grand exchange, at first look I thought that it was just some shitty interface and a weapon loaded inside of it. I looked in more detail and realised that it was a FULLY working GE with a custom interface. I carried on looking and I noticed that this was for sale, my first thoughts were "Low post count, no rep... Gotta be a scam" I scrolled down to the comments and saw 2 people who are well known to me and I know them as legit members of the community who had bought this system and vouched as legit. I became more interested and decided to ask how much this was...

Now this is were I was slightly shocked in 2 ways.
The person who made this Pmed me saying it was.... $175 or 200m RSGP....
I know for a fact we can't get this anytime soon but in a month or 2 we could be one of the first 317 servers with a grand exchange...
How are we going to get the $175? I suggest we do some kind of deals with the donation system like maybe including membership with everything you order. Decreasing prices on some cool items. Adding more items available for donation and more...
If you have any ideas on how the hell we can raise this sort of cash please let me know.
Also your ideas and thoughts on the grand exchange are quite welcome Smile

The thread for the G.E.
http://www.rune-server.org/market/other-games-market/selling/325959-selling-317-grand-exchange-interfaces.html

Anyway again if we do get this I'll be changing what you guys can donate for and there MIGHT be an economy reset for EVERYBODY in V4...

Lastly I'll be done with v4 after I get the 653 items, the new RS anims for melee and a new playerrights system wrote up almost from scratch. These things shouldn't take too long so yeah V4 should be done in about a month Awesome
In V4 we will have the REAL korasi spec (OMG YEAH), 653 items (up to the capes like veteran cape and shet Awesome ), new crowns (even for donors like the ones in yell) and possibly a huge improvment to dungeoneering which is buggy as fuck atm Awesome

Anyway all in all august should be a fun month //end sarcasm -.-

Thanks for reading,
Mikey What a Face
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Ok all done - Please read!   Ok all done - Please read! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 2:16 am

sweet mikey im looking forward to the server coming back up =)
Back to top Go down
Divine
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Ok all done - Please read!   Ok all done - Please read! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 4:55 am

maybe go stand out side of Safeway?
Awesome mikey <3
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Ok all done - Please read!   Ok all done - Please read! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:45 pm

Suspect This topic was made in July... Retards Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok all done - Please read!   Ok all done - Please read! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok all done - Please read!
Page 1 of 1