Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates...

Go down 
3 posters

What do you think about RSGP donations?
Keep
Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... I_vote_lcap0%Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Remove
Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... I_vote_lcap75%Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Not sure at this time...
Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... I_vote_lcap25%Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... Empty
PostSubject: Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates...   Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 pm

First thing first, I'm back from Skegness. Gotta admit 1 week with my family wasn't great but wasn't bad either Laughing
In this week coming I'm planning on looking at the possibility of a new player rights system and maybe fullscreen Wink

BAD THINGS!

Recently the account with 60m (donations) has been hacked on RS.
This means that all the rsgp donated worth about $0.75 per mil has gone, can't be bothered checking how much it is worth atm but still I'm guessing its over $45 Sad

If anybody wishes to donate after this loss please contact me personally, I will no longer allow ANY other member of staff to handle ANY donations.

I may also be removing the option to donate RSGP and RS accounts soon.

Please post what you think about these updates on the server in general and I'll be checking out this topic daily for replies Smile

Also please take the time to submit your vote on the poll Smile

YES I KNOW ABOUT THE WEBCLIENT ISSUE AND CANNOT FIX UNTIL I GET MY LAPTOP BACK ON TUESDAY!
SORRY!

Also just found out that the VPS made a huge mistake and tried to bill me after promising me a free month, they have now shut down the VPS and we may not be able to retrieve the most up to date character files Sad

Thanks - Mikey Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates...   Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 4:36 pm

Welcome back Mikey. Things were a bit weird while you were gone. No joke, the only person I ever saw on was oh gawd. Also the server is down now?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/youbewonderin
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates...   Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Yeah VPS problems Sad

We may have a big roll back Sad
Back to top Go down
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates...   Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:57 pm

how big? and that sucks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/youbewonderin
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates...   Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Well after I was promised a free month they tried to charge me and then suspended my vps.
They said it may be possible to retrieve the files but instead they will give me the next VPS up (1gb ram Very Happy )
Even if we decide to get the files back it may take longer Sad
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates...   Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I wasnt on bcuz of summer camp all last week. everytime i got on no one was on. but other than that i hope the server comes back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates...   Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates... Empty

Back to top Go down

Back from Vacation - Lots of work and a few updates...
Page 1 of 1