Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Guide to making money for new players

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

Guide to making money for new players Empty
PostSubject: Guide to making money for new players   Guide to making money for new players EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 6:45 pm

When you first join the server you will have 1m. Many people ask me how to start making money. What I did was:

1. Kill wildywyrms, you can get here by typing ::wyrms then clicking it. They are also very good training as they have a lot of hp and never hit. Wildywyrms drop 1m every kill and sometimes drop agile or 15m. Agile people will buy for a nice amount.

2. Staking. Staking can be a very fast way to earn money, but also a very fast way to lose money. I do not suggest this unless you are good at staking.

3. Get the required slayer level to kill the other wyrms, this can take a very long time, but it is very rewarding. The other wyrms drop party hats and chaotic weapons. However this is very rare, it does happen.

4. Pking. Shouldn't have to explain this.

5. Boss killing. Bosses in destiny-pk drop rewarding items. However some are very hard to kill. If you do get a good drop you can sell it to players for a nice amount.

6. Vote! This is a very fast way to make money once a day. You get 10m and 1 vote point. With the vote point you can buy slayer tomes which some people will buy for 50m.
Please do not ask people for free stuff.

I hope this guide helps some new players.

Last edited by b on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : mikey made wyrms hit)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/youbewonderin
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Guide to making money for new players   Guide to making money for new players EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:21 pm

Nice guide.
If enough people use this I will sticky. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Guide to making money for new players   Guide to making money for new players EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Thanks Mikey, I will make some more guides in the future.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/youbewonderin
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Guide to making money for new players   Guide to making money for new players EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 8:56 pm

can i suggest something?

-Add voting, you get 10M everytime you vote and slayer tome to rank up at slayer levels.

-Mike

Edit:
NVM, it was there alrdy.. i think?

Last edited by Mike on Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lectric v3
Noob
Noob
Lectric v3

PostSubject: Re: Guide to making money for new players   Guide to making money for new players EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:05 am

Nice Guide Might Be Stickied Sometime ! Awesome
Back to top Go down
jimmyb54
Noob
Noob
jimmyb54

PostSubject: Re: Guide to making money for new players   Guide to making money for new players EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:56 pm

awesome guide, but i just joined and have no idea how to train up my combat skills, help me out please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to making money for new players   Guide to making money for new players Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to making money for new players
Page 1 of 1