Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)

Go down 
+2
Divine
Mikey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)   Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:53 am

First of all I'd like to say Merry Christmas to all who still visit the website, I know its been pretty dead lately but thats how its always been Very Happy

Anyway on to the good part of this topic... Destiny Pk will be making a return sometime in early 2012.
Myself and another anonomous coder have decided to work towards a new, reformed Destiny Pk - Still in the 317 revision though Smile

The newer Destiny Pk will have pretty much the same features but with a hugely reduced cache size from 300+mb to around 60mbish Smile
Not only that but we will also have all the latest items cache packed whereas before we had everything either preloaded or loading directly from the cache folder.
The only bad part....

We NEED donations A.S.A.P to help fund the VPS we shall be purchasing. I'm going to put some christmas money towards this so the first month or 2 should be fine, however we REALLY need to up our game in 2012 as last year we relied on mainly 1 person donating a lot of money.
Now sadly this player (Torva) has quit and I hardly speak to him anymore so I wish him the best of luck in life Smile

Anyway back on topic - 2012, The new Year of Destiny Pk Reformed!

I look forward to speaking with everybody again and I'll update you all sometime next week hopefully Smile

Thanks for reading this topic - Mikey Awesome

OFF TOPIC: I got these badboyz for christmas:

http://shop.amd.com/us/All/Detail/GraphicCard/EAH6670!2FDIS!2F1GD5?SearchTerms=radeon%206670

and this computer with 2gb of ram, duo core processor Very Happy
Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) 5bb6d0b8

Last edited by Mikey on Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
Divine
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)   Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 4:15 pm

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!! <3 =)
Back to top Go down
Power
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Power

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)   Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:28 am

Merry Christmas to all.

I for one would help out on getting people back to the server and try to play some as to I have a new computer now.

Best of luck in coding Mikey.

-Power
Back to top Go down
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)   Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 6:56 pm

W00T!!!
I Visit the page everyday but I didn't see this. Lul wut? <3 I love you all!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)   Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Haha I'm happy to see your all happy Smile
Late Merry Christmas to you all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)   Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 am

Ohai dere.
Back to top Go down
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)   Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 7:23 pm

I can't wait, I hope everyone had a great Christmas and hope to see you all when DPK is back! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/youbewonderin
Gabriel1212
Noob
Noob
Gabriel1212

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)   Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:33 am

Hi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)   Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;) Empty

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas - Now for the good news ;)
Page 1 of 1