Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.

Go down 
+2
kelvendros
Chaotic
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Empty
PostSubject: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:52 am

Example 1: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Untitled-2-6Example 2: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Chaotic-1
Example 3: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. NullExample 4: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. 12
Example 5: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Chaotic-2Example 6: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Kelvendros-1
Example 7: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. ErefweExample 8: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Mike2Example 9: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Untitled-1-6

Example 10: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Untitled-2Example 11: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Prodigy
Example 12: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Dks
Example 13: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Chaotic-SIG Example 14: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Pareidoria-1

More to be added soon Smile please no flaming....
If you want one, feel free to send me a pm of what you want in it.

Last edited by Chaotic on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Added more pictures.)
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:06 am

I see a possible GFX Staff Memeber in the future. =)
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:01 am

Haha thanks =)
Back to top Go down
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:07 pm

Can you make me a Avatar? Smile , Btw, Looks AWESOME Smile)
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:46 pm

An avatar? or a sig? also thanks =]
Back to top Go down
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 2:59 pm

like u can see the cartman ? make me like.. Hmm.. Picture for replace that cartman Smile sumtigcool wit ma name Smile
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:36 pm

oh ok sure ill get started on it. also is the server down or something? because i cant log in.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 3:50 pm

i like keep up the work Smile
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Jack wrote:
i like keep up the work Smile
thanks. And same goes to you ---> I saw yours that you made. =]
Back to top Go down
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 5:55 pm

Yeah, For everyone: Server is Down for awhile so Nothing to worry about Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:11 pm

hey chaotic can you get me that one you said you will do? With a mod crown on my name
Back to top Go down
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Thanks For The Avatar ! Smile +1
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:28 pm

kelvendros wrote:
hey chaotic can you get me that one you said you will do? With a mod crown on my name
- yeah sure thing. anything else you want in your sig or do you want me to just surprise you? (colors, a specific font, effects?)
Mike wrote:
Thanks For The Avatar ! Smile +1
- no prob. and thanks.
Back to top Go down
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:43 pm

Hey man, I'm in need of a new avatar. If you could make a cool one that says Pareidolia, it would be very appreciated.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/youbewonderin
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:44 pm

Chaotic Hav's alot of work to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:48 pm

Lmao i should start charging x) I guess i could open a gfx shop or sig/ avatar shop.... hmm
i still have learning to do on making better sigs...

Last edited by Chaotic on Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:49 pm

I think you should do for free. Helps you get more known an practice. I don't think many people will pay. Plus isn't my help on the server enough of a payment? Smile
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 6:55 pm

Pareidolia wrote:
I think you should do for free. Helps you get more known an practice. I don't think many people will pay. Plus isn't my help on the server enough of a payment? Smile
- Well yeah thats true. but I mean when I get better at making 'em I will because its taking time out of other stuff I could be doing. They wont be expensive. maybe like $1 paypal or maybe just ingame cash or items. I'll think about it. And yes, your help on the server counts as payment haha. Like I told kelvendros yesterday in game, staff get free sigs and avatars' (etc.) if they want
Back to top Go down
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:04 pm

Do i Get Free Sigs / Avatars too? Smile i give you a Cookie if you make me free.

( i dont need 1 atm but still Smile )
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:08 pm

For now all sigs, avatars, gfx's, etc. are free until I finish deciding on weather or not to charge. Smile so get em soon lol
Back to top Go down
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:12 pm

K so, as I was saying. Can I please have an avatar that says Pareidolia. Please just make it look cool, in my sig I have a phrase, that might help make the style of it. And please don't have runescape stuff in it.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:21 pm

yeah sure. any other suggestions like the color? or just surprise you? But, I have to finish kelvendros's sig first as he asked for his yesterday.
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:23 pm

suprise me. and i think chaotic needs to be gfx designer. chaotic do an application for it
Back to top Go down
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Agreed With Kelven.
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:17 pm

chaotic how long you think it will take?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.   Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Some examples of my sigs, avatars, GFX's, etc. Enjoy.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Pk - Forums :: Media :: Photos-
Jump to: