Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here! Empty
PostSubject: Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here!   Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 12:43 pm

Some of you may have noticed that our newest administrator (killfreak) has been demoted.
You may also be wondering why...

1. A lot of complaints against him for locking topics without my permission, making the INGAME rules which are not his decision and just general stuff like that...
2. Attempting to earn co owner after only a few days also saying that I wasn't very good at my job when it came to picking staff and decisions...
3 THE BIG ONE. Offering some players server ranks on his OWN server which made some users quit. He also asked them if they could donate and used the registration emails to find them on MSN.

If you have any more questions or want to leave a comment on this feel free to do so.
@ Killfreak, again if you do try and advertise your server/forums here again it will result in a ban.

Thanks, Mikey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
Power
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Power

PostSubject: Re: Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here!   Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Killfreak seemed to have thought that he earned so much in a few days. He made too many decisions without approval from Mikey, Reach and I. Killfreak just went overboard as he locked topics and gave himself stickys on too many of his topics that were unworthy.

My vote is that he stays an regular member.

Power king
Back to top Go down
lasse f h
Learning
Learning
lasse f h

PostSubject: Re: Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here!   Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:01 pm

idk i didnt know killfreak so much but it sounds like he did some shit idk what to vote Awesome
Back to top Go down
Haze
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here!   Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:49 am

Well, I never knew the guy, so without his opinion I couldn't say whether you should demote him or not.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here!   Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 4:27 pm

yeah i didn't like him from the start bit of a power hog :/
Back to top Go down
Power
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Power

PostSubject: Re: Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here!   Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Jack wrote:
yeah i didn't like him from the start bit of a power hog :/
Yeah he ain't got the Power Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here!   Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here! Empty

Back to top Go down

Killfreak Demoted? - Answers here!
Page 1 of 1