Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!

Go down 
+2
Divine
Mikey
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! Empty
PostSubject: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:30 pm

After the long wait, we finally got a donation from Benjaminnn! Awesome
So I've ordered the VPS and I'm finalizing everything atm Smile
The server should be up and ready in the next 48 hours!!!
Yay!

Just thought I'd let eveybody who's still interested know Smile

- Mikey Awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.destiny-pk.forumotion.net
Divine
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptySat May 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Awesome can't wait!
Back to top Go down
PareidoliaIsAFag<3
PareidoliaIsAFag<3

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:01 pm

All I can say is: YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/youbewonderin
Divine
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Divine

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:47 pm

No.
Back to top Go down
Power
Ask me I may know
Ask me I may know
Power

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:53 pm

Before the server is released you should make an announcement of the staff applications results.

Can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptySat May 05, 2012 9:58 pm

I shall Smile
Making a decision soon, so far I've got 2 mods and 1 admin... -_- Need a head mod and head admin Wink

- Mikey Awesome
Back to top Go down
Xemnasisafag<3
Xemnasisafag<3

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:02 pm

Seriously, you don't want me as head mod... Listen to me for a first. Leave me as a moderator please.

Yes, you heard me, I'm asking you to NOT promote me.

-Xemnas
Back to top Go down
http://hurr-durr.com/
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:36 pm

Do not worry young one, you shall not be promoted if you do not wish to be. ;D

- Mikey Awesome
Back to top Go down
Xemnasisafag<3
Xemnasisafag<3

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptySun May 06, 2012 5:46 pm

From the wisdom of PewDiePie himself all I can say is...

I DON'T TRUST YOU.

-Xemnas
Back to top Go down
http://hurr-durr.com/
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:54 pm

So when this post was made D:?
Back to top Go down
Mikey
Owner
Owner
Mikey

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:55 pm

The servers been up for days mike. All the links are updated. Smile

- Mikey Awesome
Back to top Go down
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:56 pm

LOL. FUCK D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!   Server will be up the in the next 48 hours! Empty

Back to top Go down

Server will be up the in the next 48 hours!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Pk - Forums :: Annoucements :: News-
Jump to: