Destiny Pk - Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where will your destiny lead you?

HomeSearchLatest imagesWebclientDonateRegisterLog in
Click here! To download and play!
Click here! Please vote every 24hours!
Click here! To play the webclient!

Jack's Updated Mod Topic

Go down 
4 posters

Should i be Mod ?
Ingame Mod
Jack's Updated Mod Topic I_vote_lcap9%Jack's Updated Mod Topic I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
Ingame Admin
Jack's Updated Mod Topic I_vote_lcap0%Jack's Updated Mod Topic I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Head GFX Designer
 9% [ 1 ]
GFX Designer
Jack's Updated Mod Topic I_vote_lcap45%Jack's Updated Mod Topic I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Forum Mod (highly doubt this one)
 9% [ 1 ]
None of the above
Jack's Updated Mod Topic I_vote_lcap27%Jack's Updated Mod Topic I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Jack
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
Jack

Jack's Updated Mod Topic Empty
PostSubject: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 pm

Name : Jack.
Where are you from: I'm from North East England.
How active are you? (How long do you play daily): As most of you know I'm on nearly all of the time whenever I'm awake, it could be from 2-12 hours a day depending on how I feel. ( GMT 0 )
Talk about your experience: I've never been a mod or an admin on any servers. I'm mostly just enjoying myself too much to worry about being a mod or admin, but with this server I've been on it for a long duration and I feel I could help the server out with the amount of time I spend on if other mods such as lasse aren't on-line to help out with the situation. I'm also very friendly and I wont hate or get annoyed very easily unless someone is disobeying the rules and as I mentioned above I'm a very active member of the sever and will continue playing it until it ceases to exist.
Give Some information about yourself: Well I've been an avid Runescape player for a long time, almost 5 years so I know a lot about the game. I love to play it and any variations, I've always loved 317 servers, but none of them always seem to last long, but this seems to be going somewhere with all the fantastic updates, so I've decided to settle on this one.
If you do not get the moderator position would you quit the game?: Defiantly not, I love this server too much to just leave. On the other hand I would love to be a mod.

Level: Soon to be level 138, when I max everything probably today or tomorrow.
How many referrals if any: Not sure, I've done a couple, this is all I think of though. :/
In-game Name: Jack

Also please consider me as a GFX artist, I've recently started to get 'good' at making GFX. Some of my work includes the sig at the top of the site and my avatar, but don't worry that's not my only style of GFX I do. Pm me if you want anything done I'm sure I can help.

X.
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey jack I voted GFX designer for you. Mainly because you have the skill to do GFX. You don't have the experience within the Moderator area just yet. Another thing I was looking for while reading your application was that if you will help the players, give assistance to them, and do anything in the server even if it means you stopping what you are doing in the server and put others before yourself. I am going to be playing a lot this weekend for sure, so show your skills, and how others can depend on you. I will be watching, if you do good I will recommend you. This does not mean show your skills, and all just while I'm watching. you need to be able to do this 24/7, or as long as you are playing. You need to also be very active within the forums. Always keep track of news, events, and for sure the new players that have come into the server. You need to make sure you have a pull factor on the new players. Not a push factor. For now, I think you should stick with GFX Designer, see how you do with that. king

X.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 8:55 pm

kelvendros wrote:
Hey jack i voted GFX designer for you. Mainly because you have the skill to do GFX. You dont have expierence within the Moderator area just yet. Another thing i was looking for while reading ur application was if you will help the players, give assistance to them, and do anything in the server even if it means you stopping what you are doin in the server and put others before yourself. I am going to be playing alot this weekend for sure, so show your skills, and how others can depend on you. I will be watching, if you do good i will recomend you. This does not mean show your skills, and all just while im watching. you need to be able to do this 24/7, or as long as you are playing. You need to also be very active within the forums. Always keep track of news, events, and for sure the new players that have come into the server. You need to make sure you have a pull factor on the new players. Not a push factor. For now i think you should stick with GFX Designer. See how you do with that king

Thanks for the input I'll make sure I add it to here and don't worry I'll be active and helpful, dungeoneering awaits. Wink

X.
Back to top Go down
kelvendros
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
kelvendros

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 10:18 pm

All right man. =) Good luck with whatever position you get. (:

X.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:59 pm

What's with the negative votes? I know one of them is Torva, but he's gay so idc, but I shouldn't have two. Sad I've been with this server when it started a couple of months ago, I was one of the first ones on it.

X.
Back to top Go down
Chaotic
Designer
Designer
Chaotic

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:56 am

I also voted GFX designer for you. Smile I might have voted for moderator, but I've only played for about two days so I haven't gotten to know everyone and see how everyone acts ha-ha. But like Kelvendros said, "GL with whatever position you get."

X.
Back to top Go down
Mike
Your the Noob
Your the Noob
Mike

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 am

Damn... There's too many Good GFX Designers. Very Happy I still voted Yes for you. / GFX /

X.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:27 pm

Thanks guys, hopefully I get a position. I've voted on everyone else's mod apps as-well so gl, in all fairness though, both me and chaotic should get GFX designer as we bring two different styles of work to the table. Smile

X.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 5:42 pm

I take my no back, either mod or admin.
Back to top Go down
Jack
Considered a Member
Considered a Member
Jack

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 2:57 pm

Ty, thanks for the support. Smile

X.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jack's Updated Mod Topic   Jack's Updated Mod Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack's Updated Mod Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny Pk - Forums :: Annoucements :: Moderator Applications!-
Jump to: